JMC Awards Ceremony is on STAR METRO!

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

STAR Metro - Events Section - P37
My Moment, My Turn? NO, its OUR TURN!!!


The GANBARIMASU Group Shot at the JMC Awards Ceremony 2009
Heys junior mangakas, go grab yourself the STAR Newspaper TODAY, (Tuesday 10th of March 2009) and turn to the METRO Section, Page 37 because The JMC Awards Ceremony is ON!
All of happened because of minnasan no presence at the event, so domo domo domo arigatougozaimashita! ^_^
*bow bow bow* m_( )_m Much obliged!

Rain...drought....rain...drought...that has been the weather pattern for the past 2 weeks and that took a toll on me. I can't believe that anyone is capable of getting the flu the second time, and that's precisely what happened to me...not the most fatal but definitely the longest. Mom tied me down to the bed and literally forced me to SLEEP just for a day and this time I had to oblige because it was coming to the fourth day of flu....


Anyhow, its been a good 2 weeks and everyone seems to be in exam mode for now. Either before or after the school hols as it seems. Incoming event is the ACGC, held at Tropicana City Mall. Matt..matt...matte...GACC or ACGC....oh....nevermind...I keep getting confuse over the two names....#_#

The first anime/games/comics event for year 2009. I've not been to Tropicana Mall before, so expect to see me there roaming and probably picking up some crafts and doujins on the way too...and I KNOW WHAT I WANT....HAHAH! VOCALOID...HERE I COME!!! >_<

More JMC and My Manga Related News
The My Manga protosite has been delayed due to the internet slow-down lately so JMC will be housing all news and announcements in the JMC blog for the time being.
The blog version of My Manga is also in the works as a temporary checkpoint for all My Manga related contents. So stay tune! ^^

My Manga is now officially open for submissions for the MY SECTION,
The MY SECTION on page of My Manga, has 5 areas in which you send your stuff to be published including,
My Fan Haven - Anime/Games/Manga fanart (Please state the original manga/anime) title
My Creation - Original pieces of work, not copied from anywhere.
My Quil - Short stories/ poems / translated lyrics (word limit 200 - 350 words only)
My Specialty - Quirks and hobbies.
My Shotboard - Cool photographs of you cosplaying, your manga/anime collection, etc.

You can either email or snailmail them to the following;

NOTE: There's a printing error stated...its not TRANSTERD but TRANSTEL... >.<
Everyone errs...including me...>.< ...hazukashii naaaaaaaaa..
Address:
Transtel Technology (M) Sdn. Bhd.
My Manga - My Section
No. 4A-D, Jalan SS25/35
Taman Mayang, 47301
Petaling Jaya
Selangor Darul Ehsan
For those who didn't get pick for the JMC Random Pick, don't be too disappointed as everyone stands a fighting chance to get published in the My Section, so GANBARE!
^_^
BTW...we are always open to feedback and like all good print, we have a Letters to the Editor section which you can email directly to the editor for feedback and that's....

Other stuff?

Rumours have it that JMC2009 is on the discussion board at headquarters. So keep your fingers crossed!

REI
Oh...and for those asking for feedback on your mangas, one at a time! And please be patient, I will get to you.
I actually broght some home to read as bedtime manga stories... > . <

 
Junior Manga Challenge 2008! - by Templates para novo blogger