News News News!

Friday, February 27, 2009


The JMC Opening Trailer


Chance to Shine


Composer: Yoko Kanno and Yuko Iwasato Sung by: AKINO


Well, junior mangakas...its been about a week since the JMC Awards Ceremony! Thank you so much for all your words of encouragement, feedback and honest suggestions! For those who even contacted me and talk to me to share, it was a real pleasure! (*bows bows bows)


I'm glad to hear that most of you are further spurred to want to do better in your manga and art. Everyone's learning here at JMC, including yours truly. So be positive, be humble and for some of you, learn to reposition your expectations...myself included actually. T_T


I had my share of the bitter medicine too. ^_^


I don't know about you guys, but JMC was an incredible learning experience personally and professionally. So thanks to you guys, I'm definitely a better person...still insane in some spots, but definitely an improvement. Domooo~! (*bows bows bows)


They were most helpful to us but enough of all that formality...I suppose the main question everyone have in mind is,


(inhale)


WILL THERE BE A JMC 2009???


There's plenty of you requesting for COMMENTS and feedback on improvement about your manga, and that's really great! However, do be informed that I can provide feedback based on my own personal opinion and they do NOT represent the insights of the Judges. Also, do be patient about me replying...I need to go through your manga and pick the creams and fluff. Being a very thorough person, it will take time, so do be patient, ok?


BTW fellows, a majority of you have NOT collected your Certificate of Participation, we will be calling you to come collect your certs!


News Updates!


Do you remember (It's) MY MANGA? That little preview come souvenir programme in your goodie bags?


The most frequent question I receive is, where can I buy My Manga?


Ok...the answer is, My Manga will only be officially released sometime in July if all goes well. It will not be made available in bookstores YET.


What I can do is to include you in my mailing list to email the latest news and developments on My Manga. And of course to check the newly developed My Manga website for news!


The good news is, we are now open to your contributions and feedback rrrrrright now!


mmmavericks@transtel.com.my - Interested in writing articles, anime/manga reviews and other topics of interest? Then you can join KASHA in her Ouren Mavericks team!


mmmsection@transtel.com.my - Fanarts, stories, poems, photos of cosplay are all welcome here! (I think there was a MISPRINT, its not transterd...but TRANSTEL...so, yes, humans do err...like...kyaaaaaaaaa~!!!! XD)


mymanga@transtel.com.my - Suggestions, ideas and comments goes to the creative team of My Manga in here! ^_^ Keep it constructive, ne!


The My Manga website is currently being finalised and we target it to be officially accessible online in about a week! So its COUNT DOWN (again) to the official soft unvealing of the My Manga website!


Stay tune here to know when, ne!


Signing out


Rei


 
Junior Manga Challenge 2008! - by Templates para novo blogger