Rei No Kengaku Nikki Special Report

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Hi there junior mangakas! In case you have been wondering where did I disappeared to for the whole of last week, I was on a study trip or kengaku as the Japanese call it. So, firstly, my most sincere apologies for those who has been trying to grab hold of me and couldn't respond to your queries as I was away!

Anyway, this has been an enriching trip for me and for that I would like to share it with all of you through the JMC blog. This special feature will be called, Rei No Kengaku Nikki (レイ の 見学 日記) of Rei's Field Trip Diary.

FIRST THINGS FIRST, just to assure everyone, that I'm safe back home, so feel free to shoot me your questions again. Some friendly reminders, for those who have not received your JMC Registration Confirmation form, do let us know immediately as well.

Till then, try to guess through these photos, where I had my kengaku during the last week.



2_Guesswhere3

Can you make a guess?

Photobucket

Looks familiar?

Photobucket

Getting obvious?



Photobucket

I was in TOKYO, Japan!

I was invited to participate in this special kengaku ANIMATION study-tour, organised by Sing Poly and made possible by my company Transtel Technology Sdn. Bhd. and Tabco Limited, Singapore.

Stay tune to learn about the crazy stuff I did in the Land of the Rising Sun of sushi, manga and anime!

 
Junior Manga Challenge 2008! - by Templates para novo blogger