Kengaku no Nikki Part 2 - Day 1 -

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Note: You are reading Part 2 of Kengaku no Nikki. Please scroll down for Part 1. ^_^


19_TokyoMetropolitan

View of the Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building, on the 25th Floor.

At the Shinjuku Washington hotel, all guests have 5 choices of restaurants to choose from, each serving a different choice of cuisine to suit your liking. Yeah, there's like Chinese, Western, French, authetic Japanese but sorry, no Malaysian nasi lemak, roti canai or mee goreng.
On the first day, I had my breakfast at the Manhattan Restaurant which had a buffet spread of both Japanese and Western cuisine. Being on the 25th floor, this restaurant undoubtedly the most popular choice among the hotel guests as it offers the best (partial) views of Shinjuku city.



20_TopDown

View from top-down


17_Breakfast

Breakfast on the first day.

My stomach had trouble processing all that meat I had from the previous Korean BBQ dinner, so this morning I had some veggies to help with ease the protein. The baby tomatoes (not seen in picture) and corn were supreme in taste and sweetness.




Meiji Takanashi Yoghurt

Meiji Takanashi Yogurt

This is my favourite food in the whole of my Japan trip. Meiji yogurt...unflavoured. Absolutely the best yogurt I've ever tasted! The consistency and creamy texture, makes this yogurt a truly delicious and healthy treat especially for the health conscious. This would make ice-cream go out of business if only yogurts are in trend and fashion! After tasting this yogurt, I felt so cheated by the ones made locally back home, like what are they feeding us!?! lol

 
Junior Manga Challenge 2008! - by Templates para novo blogger