One More Week to JMC Awards Ceremony! URYAAA~!

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

(Pic Above: Ryutarou the Gen-Ed pianist of La Corda D Oro) Yeah, like sure....I WISH...but unfortunately not... *sigh ... so much for my Valentine's Day shoujo-fantasy... XD .... scroll down more to know what's he doing up here. ^^

Minna-san konnichiwa! ^^



Looks like its one more week left to the official JMC Awards Ceremony!



And that explains why yours truly was more preoccupied than usual.



Its important to me, that everyone has a great time at the Awards Ceremony, and events organising is simply NOT a sanpo or walk in the park.



CNY has been really quiet and gomen ne if you have been waiting for an update. My priority is to ensure that everything goes smoothly during the event, because its the SEPPUKU for me if it doesnt! (Jyodan, jyodan!)



There are still a lot of JMC-mangaka tachi that did NOT read the bit on the Awards, hence its important for me to keep it exposed for quite a while...at least 3 - 4 weeks.



Safe to say that most of you have already seen it and its only a week left to the ultimate Awards!!!



I totally understand that some of you are *really really really* nervous about (COUGH) winning.



But the entire point of the ceremony, is really to let loose, have fun and meet some new friends. For some whose already acquainted before probably on Deviantart, CF or any other local anime/manga expos...its reunion time!



Of course, I wouldn't be game to attend if I'm not confident, but dear mangaka juniors, as a little encouragement, I would humbly like to (ahem) bocorkan to you that...


All JMC Contestants will be receiving an official JMC Certificate of Participation.


That's correct. As long as you know that you have submitted your manga, and its confirmed to be safe with us, you will walk away with a certificate that recognises your efforts and dedication in taking part in this contest.


We understand that it is only fair, that everyone who joined JMC walks away with something to remember how much hard work and time they have invested.


But you will only get it, IF you register and attend the Awards Ceremony, and that means, you will have to buy an entry ticket.


And comon fellas...its high-tea and you guys are going to STARVE by the time 3pm comes around.


One week left, minna-san! COUNTDOWN and keep your fingers crossed for who are the lucky winners...there's 13 winners....3 Winners and 10 Consolation for each category...Primary and Secondary.

And there's A LOT of entries....


It was challenging for me to but you guys did an amazing job! n_n


Oh yes...


You can call or email, to RESERVE your tickets. Please provide your NAME, CONTACT DETAILS and NUMBER OF PEOPLE ATTENDING.


There will be a special counter provided for you to pay and collect your tickets.




The Not-so-Glamourous Side of Rei's life....I myself made my debut performing in public for the first time on the piano during mom's friend's wedding.

So...if you're wondering where Rei disappeared to....lets just say that she's been practising like NUTS, as I only had like 3 weeks to do it.

But I wasn't alone as my sensei was there as my accompanist on the keyboards. (I think the word is LIFEGUARD...he throws a lifeline whenever I "drown") Hold it, hold it...when we think of accompanist...ideas of Ryutarou or those gorgeous music students of Seisou Academy comes to mind but since this is reality... so, I don't think so.

How did it go? For a person with really high expectations, I would give myself a C- for performance and at least a B- for just plain insanity....like what was I thinking when I agreed to do it... X_X

I'm no Kahoko with Lili the Music Fairy!!! Like where's a music fairy and magic portable piano when I need one!!!?!



But you see junior mangaka-tachis, the whole lesson behind this episode is, most importantly, I DID IT! ^^ YATTA!!!!!



Just like in JMC. It doesn't matter whether HOW you perform (well it does to some degree) but for first-timers (or not) its really about JUST DOING IT. And getting that experience and for the challenge. And the thrill of meeting the deadline. Deshou? n_n

The best part? Well, its was really fun. And I gotta admit, sensei wa("sorta") kakkoi...like...ok-lah... umai umai umai.
(その 時 顔 はちょっと 赤くに なった かな? *^^*)

Sorry minna-san... but there's absolutely ZERO resemblance to Ryutarou, Len (La Corda D Oro ) or even Chiaki (Nodame Cantabile) T_T~uuuuu.... (oh well...at least he has some good fashion sense lah) Jyodan jyodan!

Still, I had a lot of fun and thrill performing live with sensei and that's my message for minna-san.

I hope you had a lot of fun in creating your manga during JMC. So, come celebrate at the JMC Awards Ceremony, ne!



^_^



Until then...hmm....Valentines Day is coming....^_^...giri choko...honmei choko...chokkon chokkon chokkon!!!!



DAREKA giri chokkon ageru tsumori desuuuuuuuuuuu~!!!! >___<
うふふふふ~

 
Junior Manga Challenge 2008! - by Templates para novo blogger